Are you looking to improve performance in the contact centre?
Whether it is quick wins or long-term gains, improving efficiency or driving up customer satisfaction then this webinar is for you.
Our panel of experts discussed 12 Great Ways to Improve Contact Centre Performance.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Peter Massey, Budd
- Patrice Orenes-Lerma, Diabolocom
Topics to be discussed
- Improving Contact Centre Performance
- Driving up Customer Satisfaction
- Improving Efficiency
- Improving Quality Scores
- Moments of Truth
- Eliminating Pain Points and Unnecessary Contacts
- Using Self Service to Automate Tasks
- First Contact Resolution
- Quick-Wins and Longer-Term Gains
- Use of Technology to Improve Performance
- Top Tips from the Audience
- Winning tip – “It’s about how you deliver what you hear – We have a Great things happen when you listen initiative – so you take the feedback and then advise what you did as a result of it – so for example if there were training issues or broken processes – you advise you said xxx here what we did – we had x training sessions, we changed the process to this, so the employees know that what they are raising is being actioned” thanks to Michelle43
Original Webinar date: April 2019
Click here to view the replay.