Looking for new ideas to improve Customer Satisfaction? Want to provide better service to your customers?
In this webinar we shared five secrets to improve customer satisfaction.
These are practical strategies that you can take away and use in your own contact centre. They have been gleaned from many award-winning contact centres.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Five Strategies to improve Customer Satisfaction (Part 1) – Paul Weald, Deloitte Consulting
- Five Strategies to improve Customer Satisfaction (Part 2) – Michael Gray, Ultra Communications
- Top tips from the audience – All the tips from the audience have now been turned into an article 24 quick-fire tips to improve customer satisfaction
Winning tip – “Make sure everyone in your company understands the impact they have on the success of the business. Show how their actions affect the customer experience as well as the cost to the business.” Thanks to Victoria
- Interactive Q&A – Live questions from the audience
- Paul Weald article – 7 great ways to improve your customer experience
- Lebara Customer Service 2012 video
- The WOW! awards
Topics to be discussed
- Boosting customer satisfaction
- Motivating employees
- Customer feedback
- Customer surveys
- Web chat and social media
- Employee feedback
- Proactive customer service
- Use of new technology
- Top tips from the audience
- Interactive questions and answers
This webinar is brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by Ultra Communications.