Talkdesk again earns the #1 spot in the G2 Fall Reports 2023 for Overall Global Grid for Contact Centres. This is the sixth consecutive season Talkdesk achieved this top leadership position, receiving the highest satisfaction score among products in the contact centre category, with 94% of users rating it four or five stars.
Talkdesk is positioned in the Leader quadrant of 102 G2 reports. With more than 1,500 five star ratings, the company remains the record holder among contact centre as a service (CCaaS) vendors for the highest number of reviews on the G2 site.
Talkdesk performance highlights from the G2 Fall Reports 2023 include:
- Talkdesk ranks #1 overall based on G2 Score.
- Talkdesk ranks #1 in Mid-Market and Enterprise Grids based on G2 Score.
Call Centre Infrastructure
- Talkdesk received badges for Best Results and Best Established ROI for the Enterprise Results Index.
- Talkdesk received the Most Implementable badge for the Enterprise Implementation Index.
Contact Centre Knowledge Base
- Talkdesk received a Leader badge on the Global Grid.
Contact Centre Workforce
- Talkdesk ranks #1 overall on the Contact Centre Workforce Usability, Relationship, and Results Indices.
- Talkdesk has a G2 Satisfaction Score of 99 out of a possible 100.
- Talkdesk ranks #1 overall on the Auto Dialer Global Grid.
- Talkdesk ranks #1 overall on the Speech Analytics Usability Index.
Contact Centre Quality Assurance
- Talkdesk ranks #1 overall based on the contact centre Quality Assurance Grid.
Overall, Talkdesk earned 150 G2 badges, including Leader, Fastest Implementation, Best Relationship, Best Results, Most Implementable, Best Usability, Easiest Admin, Easiest Setup, Users Most Likely to Recommend, Best Support, Best Meets Requirements, Best Estimated ROI, and Easiest to Use.This blog post has been re-published by kind permission of Talkdesk – View the Original Article
For more information about Talkdesk - visit the Talkdesk Website
Call Centre Helper is not responsible for the content of these guest blog posts. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author, and do not necessarily reflect those of Call Centre Helper.