Location : Manchester Central, Windmill Street, Manchester, M2 3GX
Unified Communications EXPO Manchester (UCX) is the North’s leading workplace technology event, showcasing the latest communication and collaboration tools and strategy. This will be co-located with Digital Transformation EXPO Manchester (DTX), which offers a deep dive into the latest market shifts on enterprise IT and technology.
On the 17th-18th May 2023, industry leaders from Groupon, AJ Bell, Kelloggs, BNY Mellon, Manchester Airports Group, Boohoo and Linklaters, will share insight on how to enable productive, collaborative and experiential workplaces that engage and retain a hybrid workforce.
Expect case studies, panels, workshops and roundtables on how to:
- Support seamless collaboration for your anywhere workforce
- Consolidate and optimise the tech tool stack to accelerate time-to-value
- Ensure your modern workplace toolset is intuitive, inclusive and accessible to all workers
- Evolve your customer experience strategy to meet changing demands
- Leverage the power of your contact centre to solve customer needs
At UCX, we believe that together we transform, so make sure to invite your team and colleagues to take in all the event has to offer. You can’t build a world class strategy solo…
If you’re ready to take a front-row seat, then sign up to join the North’s game-changers, rule-breakers, and tech pioneers, all in one place. Get your free pass now