Sure, we can benchmark customer satisfaction, dig-into attrition rates and track repeat calls - these all have their merits. But, what else should we be looking at?
In this webinar, we explored those areas of our contact centre's performance that are too often underappreciated and highlight why you need to start analysing them.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Duncan White, horizon2
- Ben Fuggles, NICE Nexidia
Webinar Timeline0:15: Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
4:45: Duncan White, horizon2 Presentation
11:15: Poll with results from the audience. Asking "What Percentage of Your Customers Contact You Every Month?"
24:01: Poll with results from the audience. Asking "Which Channel Gives the Best Customer Satisfaction?"
29:02: Take-aways from Duncan's presentation
33:40: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
38:40: Ben Fuggles, NICE Nexidia Presentation
48:34: Poll with results from the audience. Asking "When did you Last Map Your Customer Journeys?"
54:12: Take-aways from Ben's presentation
54:29: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
58:55: Winning Tip
- Where can you find great value in analysing performance?
- How to turn your analysis into actionable insights
- Improving contact centre reporting
- Where you may be wasting time
- Using specialist tools for additional insights
- Top tips from the audience
- "While journey tracking is a great way to isolate the best starting point for analytics. Don't let it distract your focus from the bigger picture. It's all too easy to focus on one small issue without looking wider" thanks to Alex12
Call Centre Helper