Ever struggled to get to grips with a sudden influx of new customers thanks to a seasonal peak such as Black Friday or Christmas? It can be a problem.
It’s time to communicate with your new customers in a way that will build loyalty and keep them coming back for more.
In this webinar, we’ll show you how to do exactly that.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Christopher Brooks, Clientship
- Katie Stabler, CULTIVATE
- Nikhil Shoorji, Infobip
- Key planning considerations to deal with an influx of customers
- How to retain and care for new customers in the contact centre
- Customer service tricks to kickstart good customer relationships
- Mighty methods to prepare for Black Friday
- Fun ways to show appreciation for new customers
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – “After a peak whilst the experience is fresh, have team group workshops to discuss issues
and then this helps you to make changes and plan for the next one “ thanks to Christine21
Original Webinar date: 21st October 2021
This webinar was brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by Infobip