Filed under - Recorded Call Centre and Customer Experience Webinars, NICE
The aim of contact centres has always been to deliver the best possible customer service. But, over time, the contact centre is picking up more and more responsibilities.
The modern contact centre is expected to collect and share insights with the rest of the business, understand the wider customer experience and meet new employee expectations. This is to just name a few.
So, it's time to move away from antiquated best practices and transform our contact centre into an operation that's ahead of the game in terms of meeting business, customer and employee needs.
Our webinar will help you to do just that!
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Morris Pentel, Customer Experience Foundation
- David Wasserman, NICE Systems
- Contact centre trends that we need to take notice of
- Which old best practices have past their sell by date?
- The expectations of the modern contact centre
- What are leading brands doing to transform their contact centre?
- Getting contact centre buy-in for your proposed changes
- Winning tip – "We dismissed team and individual metrics to reduce anxiety in our agents. This allowed them to just focus on the customer and first call resolution - Thanks to Danielle14"
Webinar Timeline0:17: Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
4:02: Morris Pentel, Customer Experience Foundation Presentation
12:31: Poll with results from the audience. Asking "What are you Currently Doing to Engage Advisors?"
27:00: Take-aways from Morris' presentation
32:08: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
38:37: David Wasserman, NICE Systems Presentation
45:21: Poll with results from the audience. Asking "What is the Top Challenge Your Contact Center is Currently Facing?"
57:58: Take-aways from David's presentation
58:25: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
1:00:28: Winning Tip
Click here to view the replay
Customer Experience Foundation
Call Centre Helper