So, looking to improve engagement is a no-brainer. But, with the often limited resources that we have available in the contact centre, how can we do this?
In this webinar, we present a series of practical techniques to motivate advisors to deliver great customer service that will make for more happy customers.
- Introductions – Rachael Trickey, Call Centre Helper
- Richard Roberts, enRich HR
- Mike Murphy, Genesys
- The keys to engaging employees in the contact centre
- What are you doing that may be negatively impacting engagement?
- Developing stronger relationships between advisors and team leaders
- Can we measure engagement in the contact centre?
- The tools that can greatly benefit the advisor experience
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – "We have an engagement committee that is open to the associates to be part of and they are divided into four pillars: Wellbeing, Networking, Community, and Environment. We also provide a list of virtual volunteer opportunities. Each associate has eight hours of volunteers hours they can use and can be in increments of 1, 2, 3 or 4 hours." thanks to Karen44
Webinar Timeline0:10: Introductions – Rachael Trickey, Call Centre Helper
3:47: Poll with results from the audience. Asking "How Would you Rate the Level of Employee Engagement in Your Organisation?"
5:44: Richard Roberts, enRich HR Presentation
19:06: Poll with results from the audience. Asking "Do the Managers and Leaders in Your Organisation Understand how to Engage Their Teams?"
30:01: Richard Roberts, enRich HR Presentation continued
31:41: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
39:12: Mike Murphy, Genesys Presentation
50:41: Take-aways from Mike's presentation
51:24: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
59:10: Winning Tip
Call Centre Helper