Changing communication preferences are causing headaches, as the necessary digital enhancements require significant changes to people, processes and technologies.
Tasks - such as tracking customer history, moving conversations across channels and adding additional software – are proving problematic.
Enter our panellists. Experienced in leading digital transformation projects of all shapes and sizes, they will share their top tips for designing excellent digital experiences in this jam-packed webinar.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Katie Stabler, CULTIVATE
- Paul Pember, Customer Service Specialist
- Emily Gray, Playvox
- The keys to designing excellent digital experiences
- Where can contact centres increase digital engagement?
- Omnichannel opportunities to wow customers
- How to spot frictions in digital journeys
- Critical measures to track digital success
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – "Create a customer listening path, decide what you want to know and plot these against your customer journey. What do you hear? Focus on these things, you will notice a reduction in complaints and contact volumes if you remove friction " thanks to Becky8
Click here to view the replay
Customer Service Specialist
Call Centre Helper