We all know that being ‘in rapport’ with the customer can build trust and reduce repeat calls. But it is often difficult to achieve in a busy contact centre environment.
In this webinar we look at ways to build and improve rapport with customers over the phone.
- Rapport building
- Opening the call with a smile
- How to start a conversation with your customer
- Listening skills
- Showing empathy with the customer
- Empathy words and statements
- Use of the Customer’s Name
- Listening to calls
- How technology can help improve rapport
- Top tips from the audience
This webinar was brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by Intrado