There is a clear correlation between loyalty and customer effort.
During this webinar we looked at the practical steps that you can take to reduce customer effort in your organisations.
- Introductions – Rachael Boynton, Call Centre Helper
- Peter Massey – Budd
- Sundeep Boughan – Puzzel
Topics to be discussed
- Customer effort
- The Customer Effort score
- The best service is no service
- Avoidable contact
- Reducing repeat contacts
- Spotting and changing broken processes
- Use of self-service
- Improving customer service information on the website
- Quick wins to reduce customer effort
- The role of technology
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning Tip – ” Our big push recently has been “how to” videos via YouTube. We have seen a decline in phone calls using this channel.” thanks to Mike16
Click here to view the replay.
Latest Related Articles
Ask a Question
& Find an Answer
Get answers from the Call Centre Helper community on your most difficult challenges