Customer Effort has become the latest metric of choice for the contact centre. It is being used by many of the forward-thinking contact centres.
In this webinar we explored the concept of customer effort and how it can be best used within the contact centre.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Richard Snow, Ventana Research – Customer effort – what is it?
- Richard Farrell, Netcall – 5 Steps to providing effort ‘less’ engagement
- Richard Snow, Ventana Research – How to measure Customer Effort
- Your tips
Winning tip – “Maximize on customer survey feedback from various channels of communication. With regard to improvement, perhaps include a “You asked, We Did”. Show the consumer that their opinion matters.” Jacob3
- Interactive Q&A – Live questions from the audience
All tips from the webinar have now been written up into the following article “25 ways to reduce Customer Effort”.
Topics to be discussed
- Customer Loyalty
- Customer Effort Scores
- How it works, how best to use it
- CSat vs NetPromoter vs Customer Effort
- What is the best contact centre metric?
- Common criticism of Customer Effort
- Common pitfalls to avoid
- NetEasy score
- Your chance to share your own experiences and ideas
Original Webinar date: March 2014