Filed under - Recorded Call Centre and Customer Experience Webinars, CallMiner
In this webinar we looked at measuring customer satisfaction. Comparing different metrics and working out what will work best in the contact centre.
- Introductions – Rachael Boynton, Call Centre Helper
- Morris Pentel – Customer Experience Foundation
- Mark Lockyer, CallMiner
Topics to be discussed
- Measuring Customer Satisfaction
- Comparing different metrics
- CSAT scores
- NetPromoter Score
- Customer Effort Score
- Net Emotional Value
- Which method works best
- Calibration across channels
- The right times to measure customer satisfaction
- Pitfalls to avoid
- Using Customer Satisfaction to drive change
- Use of technology
- Top tips and Questions from the audience
- Winning tip – “#tip it’s also important to consider the channel for checking satisfaction, related to the visual / emotional scale. Just because a customer contacts via twitter for example, they might actually be wanting someone to talk to” thanks to Ellen2.
Original Webinar date: Thursday 15th February 2018
Click here to view the replay.