About the Event
Customer Experience Exchange For Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
23 – 24 March, 2021 | Virtual Exchange | 100% Online
The Customer Experience Exchange for BFSI is an exclusive executive-level, invitation-only forum, where leaders from across the UK will meet to gain an insight into the most innovative and forward-thinking companies in BFSI and to discover how to be a true leader in customer loyalty and retention.
After an arguably disruptive year, the CX Exchange will reconvene for its 10th official edition in March 2021 to explore a new era of customer excellence. Is your CX strategy up-to-date, encompassing of short-term as well as long-term visions, and fit for the post-Covid world?
The Exchange Format
To ensure the Exchange offers the most value for attendees, only senior decision-makers responsible for implementing and optimising their customer experience strategies and solutions are invited. This exclusive format allows you to connect with those peers whose insights you respect most – through exceptional networking, business meetings and strategic information sharing sessions.
Your time is valuable, which is why, at the CX Exchange BFSI you will customise your itinerary to reflect your current initiatives, priorities and future strategic objectives.
If you provide a leading product or service to this market, please take a look at the sponsorship opportunities to see if you would like to be a part of this unique meeting.
Sessions in 2021 include:
- Weathering The Storm: Making Climate Change A Key Component of CX Strategy
- Your Annual Customer Communications Health Check: New Challenges, Changing Expectations and Accelerated Digital Transformation Heading Into 2021
- Go Big or Go Home? Effectively Scaling Up Your CX Strategy To Meet Customer Needs In The New World Order
- The Quest To Change Banking For Good: Removing Stigmas Around Vulnerability and Changing The Way Customers Interact With Their Bank
- Best of Both Worlds: How The New and The Old Normals Are Merging To Create The Perfect Environment For Customer Teams To Thrive
- Bringing The Conversation To Life: How To Bridge The Gap Between Chatbots and Agents to Truly Create Conversational Banking For The Customer
- Tackling Global Challenges Locally: Effectively Embedding Sustainability In The CX Strategy
- The Most Important Role of Your CX Career: Driving The D&I Agenda To Meet The Needs Of All Customers
- and much more!
What distinguishes the Exchange from other events?
- Attendance is exclusive – Participation is strictly limited to senior executives from leading enterprises to facilitate true peer-level networking for our delegation and speakers.
- Strategic conference sessions – The intellectual content of the conference programme is specifically designed for the seniority and maturity of the participants and has been developed following 9 months of in-depth research.
- An itinerary customised to your current business objectives – Exchange participants customise their agendas by selecting conference sessions, think tanks and one-on-one meetings with solution providers that they are most interested in meeting and networking with.
- One-to-one business meetings – The business meetings provide an exceptional opportunity for event participants to assess the solutions and services that are available to help them achieve their business objectives. For a full list of the solution providers participating please visit our sponsors page.
- The very latest hot topics and industry trends – Content created and shaped following 6 months of intensive industry research.
Date and Time
Tuesday 23rd March 2021
Wednesday 24th March 2021