Employee and agent engagement isn’t new to the team at Business Systems. It’s now a large differentiator for contact centres, and we know that contact centre agents have never been so important to the success of your organization – so what next?
In our upcoming forum we will be joined by special guests NICE to explore agent experience on a holistic
level, reviewing findings and insights about what we’re hearing in the marketplace.
“Customer service managers reported average attrition rates of 42% in 2021, highlighting a requirement for contact centres to invest more in retention strategies which pay attention to the changing nature of agent requirements in a post-Covid world.” 2022 NICE Global WEM Survey
The agenda for the forum will provide the opportunity to:
- Discuss our agnostic approach
- Meet the team and learn our areas of expertise
- Explore agent experience on a holistic level, reviewing findings and insights about what we’re hearing in the marketplace
- Explore the capabilities of NICE IEX to solutionize some of the challenges we’re seeing around scheduling, hybrid working, employee satisfaction and supporting an improved work-life balance
- View the latest features in NICE IEX
- Ask questions
Click here to Register