Want to stand out from your competition? Want your service to look better than the others? Fed up of just adding new trends into the blender?
The webinar provided a visionary view from Tim Pickard and Martin Hill-Wilson on digital customer service – its evolution from now to the end of the decade.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- How to give distinctive customer service (when every trend goes into the blender) – Martin Hill-Wilson, Brainfood Consulting and Tim Pickard, NewVoiceMedia
- Your tips
All the tips from the audience have now been turned into an article Deadly Dozen: Tips for creating distinctive customer service
- Interactive Q&A – Live questions from the audience
Topics to be discussed
- Why customers love social interaction
- Is service is the new marketing?
- Mobile customer support
- Digital customer service
- Service personalisation
- Big data
- The impact of the cloud
- Moving from reactive to proactive service
This webinar is brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by NewVoiceMedia.
Original Webinar date: October 2013