In this webinar, our expert panellists looked into the future and made their predictions.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce – Call Centre Helper
- Martin Hill-Wilson – Brainfood Extra and Tim Pickard – NewVoiceMedia
Topics to be discussed
- What is likely to happen to contact centres
- Predictions for the future
- The growth of webchat
- Generation Y, the Millennial Generation and Generation Z
- What will be the channel mix in the future?
- The possible changes in the use of metrics
- Motivating and inspiring a future workforce
- The latest innovations in technology
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning Predictions: “We will see more simulation / gaming training in the call centre (improving “transfer” of learning to job) as well as use of voice analytics to assess call quality (reducing the labour required to monitor calls for quality).“Thanks to Kathryn6.
Original Webinar date: Thursday 14th January 2016