Have you other wondered why some agents are much more productive than others? Are you aware of the latest best practice techniques that can aid productivity?
In this webinar we explored a range of initiatives that can help you to run a productive and efficient contact centre.
- Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Nigel Dunn– Jabra
- Your tips
- Winning tip –“Spending time with agents and getting to know them, just a few minutes with each a day”. Well done Ryan3
- Interactive Q&A – Live questions from the audience
- Re-evaluating traditional “success” metrics
- Why some advisors are more productive than others
- Best practice 1: The “always on” problem – how to successfully multi-task in a multi-channel contact centre
- Best practice 2: Reducing call handling time and time spent on hold
- Best practice 3: Reducing background noise and the impact this has for both customer and agent
- Best practice 4: Unchaining advisors from their desks
- Best practice 5: Agents are everything – look after them and they’ll look after your customers
Original Webinar date: September 2014