Join our chatroom discussion on improving the customer experience at 1pm (UK time) on Tuesday 29th September – featuring live video commentary from Jonty Pearce.
In this Live Chat, we will discuss:
- The role of agent empowerment
- The impact of metrics – good and bad
- How to gather actionable insight from your customers
- Initiatives and agent training exercises to create a customer-centric culture
In an ALL-NEW twist, our Live Chat will feature a running video commentary from Jonty Pearce and a select number of panellists.
The video feed will be visible from within the chatroom.
This Live Chat will take place @ 1pm (UK time) on Tuesday 29th September in the Call Centre Helper chatroom.
How do I take part?
Step 1: Follow the link below to add a reminder to your calendar.
Step 2: Sign into our chatroom @ 1pm (UK time) on Tuesday 29th September 2015.
The rules are nice and simple…
- No commercial messages
- Web addresses or emails only through direct messages
- Keep it nice and polite
What is Live Chat?
Our Live Chat sessions are designed especially for our readers to share ideas with like-minded individuals.
The discussion will be led by the Call Centre Helper team and take place in the chatroom.
You will not appear on camera.