Carolyn Blunt of Ember Real Results shares a model for improving contact centre morale, which she calls “The 3Cs”, and discusses how you can use this model to boost employee happiness in the contact centre.
In her presentation, Carolyn also talks about the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on the contact centre industry and how you can help boost the morale of your remote agents in these uncertain times.
Follow any of the links below to listen to the podcast on your favourite platform:
- Listen to this podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Listen to this podcast on Google Podcasts
- Listen to this podcast on PlayerFM
- Listen to this podcast on Stitcher
- Listen to this podcast on Tune In
- Listen to this podcast on Spotify
Or, if you’d prefer to listen to the podcast directly from this web page, just hit the play button below:
This podcast was made possible by our sponsor CallMiner. To find out more about CallMiner’s contact centre solutions, visit: callminer.com
To watch the full recording of the webinar that this podcast has been sourced from, click here.
Podcast Time Stamps
- 2:35 – The Impact of Low Morale
- 3:46 – Keeping Close Contact With Your Team
- 10:23 – The Keys to Great Contact Centre Coaching
- 15:10 – “Couragement” – A New Way of Working