Agent absenteeism and turnover can result in higher costs. Not only that, but agent performance can directly impact customer satisfaction, loyalty, and ultimately revenue.
To maximize talent investments and maintain exceptional CX, organizations must rethink their workforce engagement strategies and the role of the agent in the contact centre.
This webinar shared actionable advice from our workforce engagement experts, so you can get the very best results out of your workforce.
- Introductions – Rachael Trickey, Call Centre Helper
- Bob Stella, Indeed.com – connect on LinkedIn
- Jay Gupta, Talkdesk – connect on LinkedIn
You Will Learn How To…
- Manage, develop, and retain high-performing agents
- Streamline your agent experience to facilitate productivity
- Decrease ramp time during the onboarding process
- Achieve greater operational flexibility and efficiency
- Develop top performers with AI-driven insights
- Reduce turnover and staffing costs
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – “Focus your engagement activities on people and their motivations, rather than their productivity. By doing so, we retained more people and their performance improved. So the tip is roll out 1:1’s that include coaching and personal plan support rather than just metric discussions.” Thanks to David.
This webinar is brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by Talkdesk
Original Webinar date: 23rd February 2023