Filed under - Recorded Call Centre and Customer Experience Webinars, NICE
The biggest problems that most contact centres face with scheduling is dealing with individual advisor preferences and last-minute time off requests.
If you fail to effectively deal with these issues then employee satisfaction will decrease and absence and attrition will increase. This in turn leads to a drop in service level and an increase in costs.
In this webinar we looked at the best ways to schedule advisors and how improve the quality and satisfaction of your schedules
- Introductions - Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- John Casey, CCplanning
- Paul Chance, NICE Systems
- The best shift patterns for your contact centre
- Getting buy in from the advisors
- Dealing with Advisor Preferences
- Last minute time off requests
- Dealing with advisor preferences
- Swapping shifts
- Flexible shift patterns
- Banked or annualised hours
- The role of technology
- Top Tips from the Audience
- Winning tip – "When our new shift suites were built we looked at the business, the customer & the employee; this improved morale in the operation and the demand is being handled better. We have full time shift patterns with the 10 hour days 4 days a week which is working well. My operations are blended so our paperwork time is now smoothed out over the week too." thanks to Claire36.
Click here to view the replay
Call Centre Helper