Date: Thursday 20th April 2023 at 2pm (UK time)
Everyone has their own take on how to determine their best performing agents – from the metrics in play, to the number of calls listened to each month, and more. It can quickly get confusing.
Yet it’s essential to get it right. Not only to nip training issues in the bud, but also to make sure your top performers are properly recognised and rewarded.
So where do you start? Come along to this webinar to hear actionable advice from our industry experts, so you can give your performance strategy a much-needed spring clean.
- Garry Gormley, FAB Solutions
- Rachael Trickey, Call Centre Helper
You Will Learn How To…
- Avoid common mistakes when assessing agent performance
- Prioritise what really matters
- Use the metrics that count
- Implement a new and improved performance strategy
- Get buy-in when making essential changes
- Save time without compromising on results
This webinar is brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by CallMiner