Our Next Webinar
Filed under - Recorded Call Centre and Customer Experience Webinars, Genesys
Creating and maintaining a positive culture is key to delivering a great experience, both for your customers and advisors.
However, doing so is much easier said than done, as we want to develop an atmosphere that best supports both learning and enjoyment.
With this in mind, we have designed a webinar that shares all of the latest thinking into creating a culture that nurtures advisor growth and encourages fun for everyone.
- Introductions – Rachael Trickey, Call Centre Helper
- Sarah Morgan, Luceat Consulting
- Mike Murphy, Genesys
- Motivating advisors with a purpose
- Bringing fun into the workplace
- Developing advisor skills
- How to remove demotivators
- Offering the right guides and support systems for advisors
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – "We've recently started recording interview-style videos where leaders ask team members about their top tips and honest experiences on things like building resilience and handling emotional load" thanks to Neil25
Webinar Timeline0:10: Introductions – Rachael Trickey, Call Centre Helper
4:07: Sarah Morgan, Luceat Consulting Presentation
15:13: Poll with results from the audience. Asking "WSince March, Which of the Following Initiatives Have You Run?"
23:22: Take-aways from Sarah's presentation
29:41: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
38:06: Poll with results from the audience. Asking "Which of the Following Tools has the Biggest Impact on Agent Engagement?"
39:57: Mike Murphy, Genesys Presentation
55:33: Take-aways from Mike's presentation
56:26: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
1:00:12: Winning Tip
Click here to view the replay
Call Centre Helper