However, doing so is much easier said than done, as we want to develop an atmosphere that best supports both learning and enjoyment.
With this in mind, we have designed a webinar that shares all of the latest thinking into creating a culture that nurtures advisor growth and encourages fun for everyone.
- Introductions – Rachael Trickey, Call Centre Helper
- Sarah Morgan, Luceat Consulting
- Mike Murphy, Genesys
- Motivating advisors with a purpose
- Bringing fun into the workplace
- Developing advisor skills
- How to remove demotivators
- Offering the right guides and support systems for advisors
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – "We've recently started recording interview-style videos where leaders ask team members about their top tips and honest experiences on things like building resilience and handling emotional load" thanks to Neil25
Webinar Timeline0:10: Introductions – Rachael Trickey, Call Centre Helper
4:07: Sarah Morgan, Luceat Consulting Presentation
15:13: Poll with results from the audience. Asking "WSince March, Which of the Following Initiatives Have You Run?"
23:22: Take-aways from Sarah's presentation
29:41: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
38:06: Poll with results from the audience. Asking "Which of the Following Tools has the Biggest Impact on Agent Engagement?"
39:57: Mike Murphy, Genesys Presentation
55:33: Take-aways from Mike's presentation
56:26: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
1:00:12: Winning Tip
Call Centre Helper