Recorded Webinar : Phone, Email, Webchat, Social and Video – How to Deliver Consistent Service
One of the biggest gripes that customers have is the inconsistency of service across channels. From the website, to web chat, emails to phone calls, customers frequently get different information from different channels.
In this webinar we looked at how to be more consistent across all of your channels.
- Introductions – Rachael Boynton, Call Centre Helper
- Simon Foot – Ember Services
- Mike Murphy – Genesys
Topics to be discussed
- Omnichannel customer support
- Different channels – phone calls, emails, webchats, social media, SMS and video
- Knowledge bases
- Joining up the customer experience
- Linking the website to the contact centre
- How customers can avoid repeating information
- Switching channels for one issue
- Joining together customer records
- The use of technology
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – “Avoid spending lots of time and money on a new channel because you think you should, ask your customers and research and then put the investment in something that has demand and will be used.” thanks to Mike33.
Original Webinar date: Thursday 11th May 2017
Click here to view the replay.