Despite the investment in self-service solutions, organisations still experience high call volume. In fact, statistics show that about 82% of customer interactions are still ending up in the contact centre. The problem? Consumers are bypassing the digital self-service solutions and opting to call instead.
In this webinar we look at how to drive adoption of your self-service assets to lower inbound call volume. We’ll explore how to drive voice callers into digital channels.
- Driving self-service adoption
- Increasing call containment
- Providing an effortless and personal customer experience
- Voice and digital channels
- Natural Language with traditional flow driven approaches
- Agent Desktop Automation
- Top Tips from the audience
This webinar was brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by Jacada