Recorded Webinar – How to Stop Firefighting and Create Breathing Space to Improve Customer Service
In this webinar we looked at how you can create some breathing space to make changes in customer service.
- Introductions – Rachael Boynton, Call Centre Helper
- Martin Hill-Wilson, Brainfood Consulting and Tim Pickard, NewVoiceMedia
Topics to be discussed
- Quick wins to free up resource
- Simple time management ideas
- Short-term investment vs. long-term gain
- Building a positive culture
- Dealing with energy sappers
- Prioritising broken processes
- Removing Average Handling Time and other agent targets
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – “When we had a peak period a few weeks back asked all the management team to jump on the phones for 20 mins to cover the agents whilst they took an extra break and distress they come back motivated and appreciated the fact we were thinking and willing to muck in” Nick28.
Original Webinar date: Thursday 8th September 2016
Click here to view the replay.