Knowledge doesn’t simply come from books. Technology can also be empowering, giving contact centre managers the opportunity to gather a variety of information.
In this webinar, we discussed how the contact centre can work more effectively with the introduction of a knowledge management system.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Peter Massey – Budd
- David Rowlands, Director of Contact Centres UK and EMEA, 8×8
KCS – Free Practices Guide: http://library.serviceinnovation.org/KCS_Practices_Guide_v6
Topics to be discussed
- Introducing a knowledge management system
- How knowledge management can improve customer service
- Providing a consistent customer experience
- How to support advisors
- Keeping the system updated
- The cost savings and other benefits
- Top Tips from the audience
- Winning tip – “Give your agents monthly quizzes to check knowledge and get them used to using your knowledge tool” thanks to Andy27
Click here to view the replay.