Click here to register
Knowledge doesn’t simply come from books. Technology can also be empowering, giving contact centre managers the opportunity to gather a variety of information.
In this webinar, we will discuss how the contact centre can work more effectively with the introduction of a knowledge management system.
Implementing this business tool need not be a chore, instead we encourage you to consider the benefits that it can bring to your contact centre.
And being an interactive webinar, you will also have the opportunity to share tips and ask questions of the audience and other attendees. We run an interactive chat room in parallel with the webinar.
- Peter Massey – Budd
- David Rowlands, Director of Contact Centres UK and EMEA, 8×8
- Jonty Pearce – Call Centre Helper
Topics to be discussed
- Introducing a Knowledge Management system
- How Knowledge Management can improve customer service
- Providing a consistent customer experience
- How to support advisors
- Keeping the system updated
- The cost savings and other benefits
- Top Tips from the audience
You won't want to miss this exciting webinar. Click here to register
This webinar is held at 1pm UK time, 2pm in Paris, 3pm in South Africa and 8am in New York. A replay facility will also be available.
If you are attending one of our webinars for the first time, we suggest you arrive 10 minutes early to allow for the software to download successfully.