A proactive approach to customer service can help to reduce contact volumes, increase customer satisfaction and improve retention.
In this webinar, we presented a number of tried and tested methods for being proactive in the contact centre – while we also share some key mistakes to avoid!
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Christopher Brooks, Clientship
- Mike Murphy, Genesys
- Improving customer journeys
- Predicting customer behaviour
- Reducing contact volumes
- Lowering customer effort
- The role of technology
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – “Companies should actively promote their service failures and how they “made it right” Instead of hiding them.
People like to deal with companies who recognize that they are not perfect and have a good process to fix it when it happens, and correct their process when that was at fault” thanks to Denis6
Original Webinar date: 10th October 2019
This webinar was brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by Genesys