In this webinar we looked at the latest development in Speech Analytics and explore its most popular uses in the Contact Centre.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Martin Hill-Wilson – Brainfood Extra and Artur Michalczyk – NewVoiceMedia
Topics to be discussed
- Recent developments in speech analytics
- Quality monitoring
- Performance management
- Spotting good and bad calls
- Identifying broken processes
- The business case for speech analytics
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning Insight – “I perceive that speech analytics will ultimately pay for itself through improved quality, training identification, as a marketing tool, profitability, cost saving in monitoring costs, and much more.
The question seems to be: with so many areas in the enterprise benefiting, who should pay the cost?
Preparing a good ROI analysis based on all of the customer, financial benefits, etc., should be the key to getting funding for it. The contact centre needs to “market” the technology through benefit selling to senior management for funding.” thanks to Cindy3.
Original Webinar date: Thursday 15th June 2017
Click here to view the replay.