Customer requirements are changing and contact centres are redesigning their people, process and technology to meet new expectations. But how?
In this webinar, we answered this question and investigated how we can move with the times and redesign the contact centre for the better of the business, customers and advisors.
- Introductions – Charlie Mitchell, Call Centre Helper
- Martin Jukes, Mpathy Plus
- Stuart Dorman, Sabio
- What do customers now expect from us
- Redesigning the contact centre to reflect the modern customer?
- The success stories of contact centre design
- Key trends in customer experience
- How technology is enabling new design strategy
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning Tip – “Working from home isn’t for everyone. Some individuals require that social interaction.
I think it would be great to offer employees to work onsite some days and offsite some days to balance our new norm.” Thanks to Brittany7
Original Webinar date: 22nd October 2020
0:20: Introductions – Charlie Mitchell, Call Centre Helper
4:09: Martin Jukes, Mpathy Plus Presentation
11:42: Poll with results from the audience. Asking “What is the Main Focus for Your Contact Centre in the Next 12 Months?”
25:37: Take-aways from Martin’s presentation
30:44: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
36:19: Poll with results from the audience. Asking “On a scale of 1-5, How Closely is Your Contact Centre Involved in Digital Transformation?”
37:54: Stuart Dorman, Sabio Presentation
53:53: Take-aways from Stuart’s presentation
54:32: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
1:00:12: Winning Tip
This webinar was brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by Sabio