In this webinar, we answered this question and investigated how we can move with the times and redesign the contact centre for the better of the business, customers and advisors.
- Introductions – Charlie Mitchell, Call Centre Helper
- Martin Jukes, Mpathy Plus
- Stuart Dorman, Sabio
- What do customers now expect from us
- Redesigning the contact centre to reflect the modern customer?
- The success stories of contact centre design
- Key trends in customer experience
- How technology is enabling new design strategy
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning Tip - "Working from home isn't for everyone. Some individuals require that social interaction. I think it would be great to offer employees to work onsite some days and offsite some days to balance our new norm." Thanks to Brittany7
Webinar Timeline0:20: Introductions – Charlie Mitchell, Call Centre Helper
4:09: Martin Jukes, Mpathy Plus Presentation
11:42: Poll with results from the audience. Asking "What is the Main Focus for Your Contact Centre in the Next 12 Months?"
25:37: Take-aways from Martin's presentation
30:44: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
36:19: Poll with results from the audience. Asking "On a scale of 1-5, How Closely is Your Contact Centre Involved in Digital Transformation?"
37:54: Stuart Dorman, Sabio Presentation
53:53: Take-aways from Stuart's presentation
54:32: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
1:00:12: Winning Tip
Call Centre Helper