Contact centres are changing and new trends, impacting both customers and employees, are shaping a very different image for the advisor of the future.
Just think of the trends that you’re currently realising in your contact centre, in terms of customer preferences, channel choices and schedule demands.
From these growing trends, as well as many others, we piece together a picture of the advisor of the future, giving you all the information you need to stay ahead of the game.
- Introductions – Charlie Mitchell, Call Centre Helper
- Martin Jukes, Mpathy Plus
- Jeremy Payne, Enghouse Interactive
0:29: Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
4:46: Martin Jukes, Mpathy Plus Presentation
10:04: Poll with results from the audience. Asking “Over the Next 5 Years – Your Number of Advisors will..?”
24:15: Poll with results from the audience. Asking “How Frequently do you Measure Advisor Engagement?”
32:33: Take-aways from Martin’s presentation
38:22: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
42:57: Jeremy Payne, Enghouse Interactive Presentation
1:01:14: Take-aways from Jeremy’s presentation
1:02:06: Winning Tip
- The growing trends that are changing how contact centres operate
- How is employee engagement changing?
- Changing customer and employee expectations
- The advisor skills that will become increasingly valuable
- Is the advisor role becoming more challenging?
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – “Sometimes we spend so much time trying not to lose customers by identifying their needs, we lose focus on keeping the right agents to provide them with a good service” thanks to Mohammed5
Original Webinar date: 27th February 2020
This webinar was brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by Enghouse Interactive