What Is Call Analytics?
Call analytics is a technology solution that evaluates and analyses customer conversations that take place via phone.
It makes analysing phone conversations efficient and enables businesses to monitor, measure, and report on key performance indicators (KPIs), whether it’s used by a call centre, customer service department, sales team, or another business unit.
How Does Call Analytics Work?
Call analytics delivers insights into call centre agent performance and the experience of customers that engage with your business over the phone by collecting unstructured data from customer conversations and turning it into structured data, which is then analysed for insight.
These insights are vital for training, performance management, sales effectiveness, and customer experience management.
There are five key steps in the call analytics process:
- Capturing audio interactions through a voice recording system
- Transcribing conversations and measuring acoustics to assess emotion
- Classification to derive the meaning of speech through inflection and emotion in words, phrases, and acoustics
- Automated scoring to convert data into structured intelligence
- Searching, discovering, analysing, comparing, and reporting on the data
Thanks to CallMiner