New research from ContactBabel has revealed that 37% of contact centres rely on clean rooms for PCI compliance.
The findings also showed 59% use pause and resume voice recording, while only 9% use cloud-based payment handling.
With fines for PCI non-compliance potentially running into the hundreds of thousands of pounds, not to mention brand damage through security breaches, businesses handling payment card data in the contact centre need to understand their options.
“The Inner Circle Guide to PCI DSS Compliance in the Contact Centre” looks at what contact centres can do to become compliant or even to remove the need to worry about PCI compliance at all.
The report, written by ContactBabel, contains information about:
- How the new version of the PCI DSS (v.3.0) affects contact centres
- Division of responsibilities, both internally and with partners, and best practice
- A full explanation and assessment of solutions and issues around PCI DSS compliance, and moving out of PCI scope, including:
- DTMF suppression
- IVR payments
- Clean rooms and payment teams
- Call recording – pause and resume
- Handling legacy recordings
- Provision of cloud-based solutions
- Market landscape
- Implementation considerations
Click here to download “The Inner Circle Guide to PCI DSS Compliance in the Contact Centre” – free of charge.