Average Handling Time (AHT) is consistently rated as the most important metric in the contact centre. It is easy to measure and provides a numerical guide as to the efficiency of the contact centre.
So how can you reduce your Average Handling time?
In this webinar we looked at 10 ways that you can use to reduce average handling time.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Ways to reduce Average Handling Time – Carolyn Blunt, Real Results
- Smart Deployment of an AHT Strategy – Mike Murphy, Interactive Intelligence
- Your tips – All the tips from the audience have now been turned into an article 49 tips for reducing average handling time, 31 more tips for reducing average handling time (AHT)
Winning tip – “Have quick “how to” guides for your most regular enquiries which you can send through to the customer and enable them to self help” thanks to Chris
- Interactive Q&A – Live questions from the audience
Carolyn Blunt original “Balance” article – https://www.callcentrehelper.com/how-to-balance-customer-service-with-efficiency-1690.htm
Check out Interaction Mobilizer – http://tinyurl.com/8tmmhjg
Topics to be discussed
- Effective questioning techniques and filtering structures
- How to control the call
- Use of quality monitoring
- The best ways to deal with complex calls
- Agent training
- Call avoidance strategies
- Automated processes
- Reducing on-hold time
- Using new technology
- Top tips from the audience
- Interactive questions and answers
This webinar is brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by Interactive Intelligence.