A lot has happened to the contact centre in the past 5 years – new channels, social media, web chat, contact centres moving back to the UK.
So what will the future look like in the next 5 or 6 years?
In this webinar we looked at what drives customer service and the contact centre of the future.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- The Contact Centre of 2020 – Dr Nicola Millard, Customer Experience Futurologist, BT
- Technology Predictions – Mike Murphy, Interactive Intelligence
- Your tips
winning tip – “The bigger challenge will be influencing everyone to become part of the new culture for the 2020 contact centre – focus on the people” thanks to Cat1
runners-up tip – “More senior agents with advanced skills, but giving flexibility to work anywhere that suits them.” thanks to Kim3
- Interactive Q&A – Live questions from the audience
All the tips from the audience have now been turned into an article The Contact Centre of 2020
Topics to be discussed
- Changing customer attitudes
- Generation Y and Generation M
- A new generation of metrics
- Video chat
- Wearable technology
- Top tips and predictions from the audience
Original Webinar date: June 2014