Customers are becoming more demanding. Customers are changing how they wish to interact. New technologies are constantly emerging.
So, with all these trends, what will the agent of the future look like?
In this webinar we will paint a picture of the future contact centre agent, helping you to better support your team now and prepare for what’s to come.
- Introductions – Rachael Trickey, Call Centre Helper
- Peter Massey, Budd
- Bob Stella, KBC Bank Ireland
- Jay Gupta, Talkdesk
- How customer behaviour is changing
- The impact of changing consumer habits on the contact centre
- How these trends (and others) are impacting the agent role
- What do these trends mean for the future of the contact centre agent?
- The potential agent job description for 2030
- Winning tip – “Have open and honest conversations with your staff to understand what they want from you as an employer and how you can support their career development.
If they feel engaged, valued and cared for they’re far more likely to stay or be honest if they are thinking of moving on” thanks to Emma77
Original Webinar date: 28th October 2021
This webinar was brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by Talkdesk