So where are we heading and what can we expect the contact centre to look like in ten years’ time?
We are here to answer this question, to help you plan ahead and make better decisions for your customers.
AgendaClick here to view the slides
- Paul Weald, Contact Centre Innovator
- Tamsin Dollin, NICE inContact
- How are customer expectations and preferences changing?
- How to stay ahead of other contact centres
- The future of recruiting and supporting advisors
- Where should you be looking to invest your time and budget?
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – "We have to be aware doing multiple interactions at the same time, just because we can reduce the quality in one of the channels. Multitasking is not effective at all says recent studies." thanks to Nelson2
Contact Centre Innovator
Call Centre Helper