Jeanette Hunter of Jabra discusses ways of improving customer and agent experience in the ”new normal”.
In our conversation with Jeanette, we examine the emerging trends within the contact centre environment post pandemic, looking at how technology can help support new ways of working for contact centre agents and how you can use data and analytics to manage KPI and coaching delivery seamlessly regardless of where your agents choose to work.
To listen to the podcast directly from this web page, just hit the play button below:
This Podcast was made possible by our sponsor Jabra. To find out more about Jabra visit their website
Podcast Time Stamps
- 1:05 – Has Customer Service Improved or Got Worse in the Last Year
- 3:30 – Future of the Workplace
- 5:48 – Productivity and Shifts
- 7:00 – Ways to Change the Customer Experience
- 8:15 – Latest Developments in the World of Headsets
- 9:57 – Bring Your Own Device
- 11:36 – Will Digital Customer Service Replace the Voice Channel
- 13:25 – Risk of Technology Going Too Far
- 14:59 – Future Trends and Video