RingCentral has announced that RingCentral Video (RCV), a reimagined video meetings experience for businesses, will now be available as part of the RingCentral Office solution in Europe.
In addition, the company has also announced that customers can now extend their RingCentral Video experience into their conference rooms with RingCentral Rooms and with RingCentral Rooms for Poly.
“Businesses are enabling their people to work from anywhere and stay connected. It’s becoming increasingly important that the communications platform and tools businesses are using are secure and trusted,” said Will Moxley, chief product officer, RingCentral.
“RingCentral Video, offered as part of RingCentral Office, is designed to provide the best security option for business video meetings, whether you are remote, or returning to the office.”
“Additionally, we are focused on building solutions and technologies that are designed not only for today but also for the post-pandemic world.”
“We want to ensure that the RingCentral Video experience is extended into modern collaboration spaces – be that at home, in the office, or anywhere else.”
“The launch of RingCentral Rooms and RingCentral Rooms for Poly across Europe is the next step in our strategy as we continue to transform the meetings experience for the fast emerging hybrid workforce, regardless of where they are working, so they can be productive and effective from anywhere.”
RingCentral Video offers several key capabilities, including:
- Unified: RingCentral Video is integrated with team messaging and global cloud phone system capabilities, including business voice and fax, all tightly integrated, enabling people and teams to collaborate across all modes of communication without losing context.
- Fast: RingCentral Video offers a complete browser-based experience, leveraging and extending Google Chrome’s WebRTC, so users do not have to download an application to join, host, or schedule a meeting.
- Secure: RingCentral offers rich admin, host and user settings such as host and moderator controls for audio, video, chat and screen share, meeting passwords, waiting room, and user authentication for meeting join, make the overall meetings experience ideal for enterprises who are seeking secure business communications solutions.
- Reliable: RingCentral Video is built on a new, state-of-the-art, high-availability infrastructure that leverages years of RingCentral’s experience as a global Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) leader for secure and reliable business communications.
- Open: Leveraging RingCentral’s open platform, RingCentral Video is tightly integrated with popular business productivity applications such as Google (G Suite and Gmail), HubSpot, Microsoft (Teams and O365), Slack, Theta Lake, and Zoho. RingCentral for Salesforce is available on Salesforce AppExchange. Coming later, RingCentral will add numerous integrations including those with Canvas, Epic, Gong.io, and Zendesk.
Smart: RingCentral Video includes an analytics platform that gives IT system administrators access to key performance indicators (KPIs) such as adoption, usage, and quality of service (QoS) metrics. Easy-to-read dashboards help administrators deliver a seamless communications experience across their companies globally.
RingCentral Rooms and RingCentral Rooms for Poly
RingCentral Rooms transforms meeting rooms of any size into cloud-based video collaborative spaces, where both in-office and remote teams can work together face-to-face.
RingCentral Rooms leverages the hardware that many meeting rooms are already equipped with (cameras, TVs, speakers, and computers) in order to help minimize the need for complicated initial IT deployment and set-up.
In addition, RingCentral Rooms built in partnership with Poly consolidates meeting rooms’ hardware needs while enabling a new wave of room intelligence, analytics, and manageability.
Specifically designed to simplify large-scale RingCentral Room deployments, these turnkey solutions from Poly enable frictionless procurement, faster installs, and an easy management experience.
RingCentral Rooms for Poly is generally available to all customers in the US and Europe and is fully integrated with Poly Studio X30 and Poly Studio X50 plug-and-play USB video bars which bring simplicity, convenience, and a seamless modern meeting experience to physical workspaces.
RingCentral Rooms for Poly offers one-touch robust video, audio, and web conferencing capabilities, allowing teams to enjoy the following benefits:
- Collaboration with anyone, anywhere: RingCentral Rooms allows users to instantly connect and collaborate with other participants joining from anywhere on any device with a one-tap interface.
- Modern workspace for rooms of all sizes: Teams can utilize advanced conferencing services, from digital whiteboards to wireless file and screen sharing through Wi-Fi or AirPlay Mirror, all wrapped into a touch-based, high-quality collaboration experience.
- Easy to deploy, monitor, and manage: IT teams can set up a cloud-based telepresence room with off-the-shelf equipment, avoiding costly proprietary endpoints and complicated configuration. With a single iPad controller, the host can manage camera functions, speakers, and participants during online meetings.
- Consistent and unified experience: Built on the RingCentral platform, users enjoy a simple, interactive experience that is seamless across RingCentral Video and RingCentral Team Messaging.