Sensée has launched a new Employee Assistance Program (EAP) in partnership with Health Assured – the UK and Ireland’s leading well-being provider.
The EAP is a confidential employee benefit designed to help people deal with personal and professional problems that could be affecting their home or work life, health, and general wellbeing.
The Health Assured EAP service provides a complete support network that offers expert advice and compassionate guidance 24/7, and covers a wide range of issues:
- Life support: Access to counselling for emotional problems and a pathway to structured therapy sessions (employees only) at your convenience. Formal counselling could be either face to face or via video.
- Legal information: For issues that cause anxiety or distress including debt management, consumer, property or neighbour disputes (employees only).
- Bereavement support: Health Assured offers qualified and experienced counsellors who can help with grief plus legal advisors to help with related legal matters.
- Medical information: Qualified nurses are on hand to offer support on a range of medical or health-related issues offering practical information and advice.
- Online CBT: Health Assured recognizes the value of self-help tools in dealing with a range of issues. These include: CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy) self-help modules, informative fact sheets and invaluable advice videos from leading qualified counsellors.
Support is also available to the spouse/partners and dependents of Sensée employees under the scheme.
“The health and well-being of our employees is paramount and an integral part of our culture, and we are well aware that balancing everyday life with the requirements of work and personal life can create pressures for all of us,” said Brigitte Gratton, Chief People Officer at Sensée.
“We are therefore very happy to be able to offer access to the Health Assured EAP service to all our employees.”
This news story has been re-published by kind permission of Sensée – View the original post
To find out more about Sensée, visit: www.sensee.co.uk