Date: Tuesday 24th January 2023, 2pm GMT
A small number of essential steps can be taken to deliver an efficient tailored, supportive and FCA/Ofgem compliant experience for the growing number of vulnerable customers with a diverse range of individual requirements.
Based on Sitel and CallMiner experience in supporting leading Utility and Financial Service organisations in the UK and Globally, this webinar will enable you to implement an action plan, in the key areas of service delivery, that will provide the most impact to your customer’s experience.
From creating the right foundations for action by gaining meaningful insight into your operations, to implementing systems and processes that ensure a strong customer journey.
You will learn how to:
- Understand, measure and deliver against regulatory compliance categories (inc. Ofgem and FCA)
- Focus analytics to gain meaningful insight
- Act on insight derived, including the ability to:
- Increase the likelihood of a positive customer outcome for the financially vulnerable
- Enable employees to deliver a fully informed solution, efficiently
- Provide continual business improvement on key vulnerability KPI’s