Keeping agents engaged and empowered is essential to great contact centre performance and keeping customers happy.
With this in mind, we take you through five key ways that you can create a contact centre culture where advisors can thrive, while maintaining high levels of morale and motivation.
During this webinar, you will also have the opportunity to share tips and ask questions of the audience and other attendees, by joining our chatroom – which you will be directed to during the webinar. This means that you can receive specialised advice for your own specific contact centre.
- Building Agent Confidence
- What does Agent Empowerment look like?
- Increasing Agent Engagement
- Problem Solving and Building Rapport
- Making time for Training
- Dealing with Difficult Customers
- Employee Satisfaction Surveys
- Top Tips from the Audience
This webinar was brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by CallMiner