Coaching staff is essential if you want to improve the customer experience. But all too often Managers and Team Leaders spend their time firefighting, attending meetings, doing emails and neglecting to coach staff.
In this webinar, we looked at how to make time for coaching and how to change behaviours to develop an excellent customer experience.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Jacqui Turner – Turner Corner Learning Solutions
- Dan Christmas – Sabio
Topics to be discussed
- Practical tips to avoid firefighting
- Creating breathing space
- Training team leaders
- Coaching skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Generating an innovation culture
- The role of technology
- Call monitoring programmes
- Automated coaching technologies
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – “We get so caught up in the term “coaching” and what it means – ultimately, coaching is about having great conversations with our people and helping them to understand what they can do to continuously improve – that doesn’t always need to be a “one hour” time slot, and could be a five minute “ad-hoc” conversation.” Sent in by Paul92.
Original Webinar date: Thursday 19th October 2017
Click here to view the replay.