Soft skills are often overlooked in contact centres, but they can have a very positive impact on how conversations develop.
In this webinar we look at how you can build emotional intelligence – and in particular rapport building and empathy – into the contact centre.
10th November 2016
In our webinars, you also have the opportunity to share tips and ask questions of the audience and other attendees.
- Easy ways to build rapport with customers
- Listening skills
- Empathy building
- Different personality types
- The right words and phrases to use
- How to calm an angry customer
- The role of quality monitoring and scoring
- How to stop compliance getting in the way
- Top tips from the audience
This webinar was brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by Call Centre Helper