In this webinar we looked at how you can build emotional intelligence – and in particular rapport building and empathy – into the contact centre.
- Introductions – Rachael Boynton, Call Centre Helper
- Dawn Redman – Call Centre Consultant
- Jonty Pearce – Call Centre Helper
Topics to be discussed
- Easy ways to build rapport with customers
- Listening skills
- Empathy building
- Different personality types
- The right words and phrases to use
- How to calm an angry customer
- The role of quality monitoring and scoring
- How to stop compliance getting in the way
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – “Stop focusing on AHT, literally forget about it for a while. Instead focus on Quality, spend as much time as possible listening to calls. If calls can be quicker you’ll hear it and coach it. I haven’t looked at AHT since January. And we’re as cost efficient as ever.”thanks to Charlie11
Click here to view the replay.