Agents are having to deal with more complex customer issues call-after-call, chat-after-chat and email-after-email.
For this reason, performance management has never been so critical in the contact centre.
In this webinar we will share three sets of best practices – for agents, leaders and managers – which will help to improve performance management across the board.
- Natalie Calvert, CX High Performance
- Paul Turner, Genesys
- How to improve performance management as a process and a skill?
- Leadership skills and routines that can improve performance?
- How can agents better manage their own performance?
- How to best give agents performance feedback?
- Which tools can help to support performance management?
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – “Root cause is extremely important, use questions to understand why the issue is occurring.
Often you’ll find it’s not the individual and it is in fact our tools and processes that are lacking.” thanks to Lyndsey2
Original Webinar date: 30th September 2021
This webinar was brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by Genesys