Do you want to make things easy for your customers? Do you want to meet their growing expectations? Do you want to make them feel good? Of course you do!
In this webinar, we tell you how you can do just that through personalising your customer service and the wider customer journey to boost future sales and customer loyalty.
- Introductions – Rachael Trickey, Call Centre Helper
- Morris Pentel, Customer Experience Foundation
- Lisa Hotchkiss, NICE inContact
- How to train staff to deliver personalised customer service
- The keys to identifying what individual customers want
- The secrets to presenting the right options to the right customer
- Ideas for adding personalisation across the entire customer journey
- Top Tips from the Audience
- Winning tip – “We brought in some of our customers and non-customers (whoever we could get to participate in the community) so we could watch them use our product.
All employees were required to participate, and it was a really cool experience. This really gave everyone a chance to see customer pain points, etc.” thanks to Laura51
Original Webinar date: 17th October 2019
This webinar was brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by NICE CXone