Unfortunately, in many contact centres, the IVR is a static channel. It is often outdated and has the potential to drag on customer satisfaction.
So, what can you do?
In this webinar, we give you everything from quick fixes to wide-scale changes that will take your IVR system to the next level.
- Introductions – Rachael Trickey, Call Centre Helper
- Steve Hindley, iNarratorOnHold
- Fernando Santos, Talkdesk
- Is your IVR messaging right?
- How to review your current IVR effectiveness
- IVR redesigns for impatient customers
- Common IVR mistakes contact centres too often make
- New innovations that are modernising the IVR
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – "Keep your options as simple as possible! We recently moved from giving customers specific options like "for help with signing in, billing questions, etc" to just "for customer service" and we are seeing calls routing to the correct queue more often" thanks to Laura51
Webinar Timeline0:11: Introductions – Rachael Trickey, Call Centre Helper
3:37: Steve Hindley, iNarratorOnHold Presentation
12:08: Poll with results from the audience. Asking "On a Scale of 1-5 - What Kind of First Impression Does Your IVR Create?"
17:08: Poll with results from the audience. Asking "Who Recorded the Messages on your IVR System? "
26:57: Take-aways from Steve's presentation
31:36: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
35:39: Fernando Santos, Talkdesk Presentation
43:52: Poll with results from the audience. Asking "Do you change your IVR in Emergency Situations?"
48:51: Take-aways from Fernando's presentation
49:21: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
57:49: Winning Tip
Call Centre Helper