THE DATE: 27 November 2017
THE LOCATION: Blue Fin Venue, South Bank, London
THE DESCRIPTION: Customer Service is being disrupted. Customers have adopted digital lifestyles and passed on those expectations to brands. This translates into omni-channel fluency, 24×7 responsiveness and everything being fixed as speedily as possible. Few organisations are even close. And that’s before the bar gets even higher.
This is why a digital customer service strategy is now essential. The days of endless action lists are over as a way of staying ahead. Instead, space for reflective thought and inspiring input, resulting in a clear view on your key priorities, is what service leaders really need.
This masterclass provides the examples, frameworks and thinking time to accelerate you on that journey.
- Responding to the ever-changing drip feed of customer and market change
- Tracking changing customer behaviour to make more informed investment decisions
- Improving the quality of customer engagement
- A framework for optimising your engagement mix
- Aligning your people strategy
- How to embed a service innovation culture
The Cost: £595 – Early bird pricing and group discounts are available. Money back guarantee. Please enquire if you prefer an on-site version.
THE ORGANISERS: Brainfood Consulting
Latest Related Articles
Ask a Question
& Find an Answer
Get answers from the Call Centre Helper community on your most difficult challenges