Leading US stock exchange switches to the cloud with Cisco Webex Contact Center, to build a hybrid platform to empower employees and improve customer experience.
About the Client
The client is a leading stock exchange in the United States that transformed the financial markets by introducing the world’s first electronic stock market.
Today, over 4,000 company listings from varied industries, including leading technology, retail, communications, financial services, transportation, media, and biotechnology, are listed in their stock exchange.
The client wanted to move its entire contact centre functionality to the cloud. The client was also looking to consolidate its contact centre solutions (AWS Connect, Cisco UCCX, and Cisco UCCE) from different business units and countries to a common platform.
The client wanted to enhance the stability and productivity of agents/supervisors and integrate business applications like Salesforce and Freshdesk with their contact centre solutions.
As part of an aggressive pursuit for a complete contact centre solution ensuring business transformation, the client was looking for a feature-rich, multi-location recording solution supporting customer calls from multiple countries and cities, while complying with recording, storage, and security requirements.
Servion worked with stakeholders from seven business units to understand specific needs and proposed Cisco WebEx Contact Center, Cisco WebEx Calling with Cisco PSTN to meet their business requirements.
- Servion customized the Cisco WebEx Contact Center agent desktop for each business unit, embedded an agent desktop solution within the Salesforce application to enable agents with telephony call control and state changes within a single application.
- Servion configured the cloud contact centre solution to work across different countries, time zones, and country-specific PSTN providers.
- Screen-pop-up with caller information was made available on other applications like Freshdesk to improve agent productivity.
- Supervisors of each business unit could dynamically change the caller greeting to respond to real-time events in the stock market without depending on their IT team for customizing the greeting messages.
- Servion enabled single sign-on to eliminate the need for agents, supervisors to remember different credentials.
The solution has brought about several tangible benefits to the client:
- Enabled agents to work from anywhere with an internet connection and take calls using their mobile phone in different countries, desk phone, or Cisco WebEx calling softphone
- Improved agent productivity by embedding call control and state-change functionality within the Salesforce application, and screen-pop-up that includes caller information
- Empowered all business units to respond to real-time market conditions without any dependency on the IT team
- Improved agent availability and responsiveness, resulting in consistent and improved customer experience
To find out more about Servion, visit their website.